The 2017 Christmas Day Lunch was a huge success.
Approximately 100 people attended.
Thanks are abundant to many people and organisations who assisted to make this special community day possible.
- Individual volunteers who prepared the hall and the food
- organisations who provided resources
- The Canowindra Bowling Club provided this excellent venue
- drivers who picked up people needing transport
- local shops and media outlets who brought awareness to the public
- the Committee who plan throughout the year to ensure everything runs smoothly
- and most of all thank you to the guests who came along and shared their Christmas and meal with us.
This is a fine example of people working together to celebrate Christmas and community.
Thank you once again and we look forward to our 2018 Community Christmas lunch.