Last Saturday two major pairs matches were played.
Steve Kirkman and Ian Nelder had a hard fought win against Teddy Lawrence and Barney Robson 22-16.
Brad Bourke and Mick Traves won against Brian McClintock and Terry Mooney 24-20.
A major singles match was also played where Dool Beath had a comfortable win 31-17 against Westy Wyburn.
Last Sunday the second round of pennants was played.
The Number 7's went down to Forbes 10 points to nil with the aggregate being 63-53.
The number 6's had a bye.
Friday, February 19
Twilight social mixed mufti bowls with names in by 6pm for 6.30pm start.
Saturday, February 20
- L. Nunn versus M. Lawrence; Marker A. Wyburn.
- I. Nelder versus D. Crowe; Marker B. Bourke.
Sunday, February 21
Third round of pennants to be played.
Number 6's play Orange Country Club at Orange with roll up being 9.40am.
Number 6's teams are:
- R. Fitzgerald, P. Lees, Z. Lees and P. Taylor.
- D. Crowe, R. Traves, D. Beath and P. Jones.
- M. Lawrence, A. Robson, A. Wyburn and T. Tuimauga.
Number 7's play Woodstock at home with a 10am start.
Number 7's teams are:
- I. Nelder, M. Traves, H. Webb and J. Webb
- S. Kirkman, D. Watt, T. Hoy and L. Nunn
- N. Delaney, B. Bourke, B. McClintock and T. Mooney
Saturday, February 27
Phil (Chessey) Makin Memorial Golf Bowls Day.
A sheet is on the notice board for names.
Wednesday badge draw will be $850. Friday badge draw will be $300. Sunday badge draw will be $700.