From marketing to succession plans to sustainable farming practices and everything in between, it's all set to be discussed at the upcoming Beef Production Field Day at Coota Park.
Hosted by Jon Wright and Nick Hovey of Coota Park Blue-E, the field day features a long list of beef industry experts and trade stands.
Mr Wright said this year's speakers are at the top of their fields.
"The basic concept is to always align ourselves with new technology and new information and provide information to our clients and potential clients," he said.
"We thought this year, because of the coronavirus, that we would shoot for the stars as far speakers are concerned... and it seemed to work."
This year's line up includes:
- Isobel Knight - Proagtive Succession Planning
- Jason Strong - Managing Director, Meat and Livestock Australia
- Terry McCosker - Director, Resource Consulting Services
- Professor Luciano Gonzalez - Nancy Roma Paech Chair in Sustainable Livestock Production, Sydney Institute of Agriculture, University of Sydney
- Rod Knight - KLR Marketing
Mr Wright said the day will cover almost every facet of the beef industry.
"Isobel [Knight], she's one of the leading succession planners in the country. She's given lots of talks and is very, very knowledgeable in that space," he said.
"Rod Knight, who happens to be her [Isobel's] husband, does a lot of talks on marketing cattle, buying and selling cattle.
"That's something that's very topical at the moment because people have got lots and lots of feed and animal are really, really expensive."